You want to sell your Riverview house, and you want to get top dollar.
Here are some tips on how to get your home ready to sell if you’re looking for top dollar that the market will bear:
1) Clean, clean and clean. Even vacant houses get dusty and dirty, so keep it up! Nothing short of gleaming perfection will impress buyers. If you’re not a total clean freak, hire someone who is to help you out until you sell.
2) Cultivate a cohesive, neutral style. You don’t have to paint everything off-white. In fact, some subtle colors can help change the perception of spaces – for example, a soft yellow will help brighten up a dark kitchen, while a deep dark blue or green will help a bright bedroom to feel like a relaxing place to sleep (but be careful, dark colors will also make rooms feel small).
3) Fix or replace anything that’s broken. Spending an extra couple hundred dollars on a dishwasher that someone else may take out and replace again might seem like a waste of money. However, many buyers will get a home inspection and use the opportunity to bargain with you. If you try to hide overlooked repairs from the customer, you’ll almost always end up paying more.
4) Make only necessary improvements. Over-improving is the most common mistake people make while making their home ready to sell. They also overspend on personalized frills that aren’t recoupable after the sale.
5) Get expert opinions. You should definitely find at least a few decent real estate brokers who will help you price your property, but be honest with them. If you’re going to market the property on your own, don’t make enemies by lying about your intentions. Great brokers are rare, but they make more money for their clients than they earn.
6) Have a great marketing plan. Great brokers earn their value by doing this work and spreading the advertising expenses across many clients.
7) Get a cash offer. We buy houses all over the Riverview, Florida area, and we do all the work so you don’t have to deal with any of this stuff.
Although everybody wants to get the most money possible from their home selling… Not everybody can or wants to do what it takes to sell something at most retail value to an end customer.
Doing the repairs, cleaning the property up, upgrading the property, marketing the property… those all take money and can take lots of time.
If you have the funds to do these things… AND you’re willing to wait the 3-9 months it takes to sell a home in this market… Then you should do those things before mentioning it on the MLS (the main property listing service that real estate agents use).
If you don’t have the money to do this stuff… AND you don’t want to wait months to sell your home… Then our local Florida house buying service could be a good match for you. You’ll apply simple information about your home on our website, we’ll review it, make you a fair all-cash bid, and you’ll determine if it’s a good match for you.
Then we can close as FAST as 7 days if you need us to.
Take a look at what we’ll pay you not to do anything versus the time, expense, and hassle involved with doing it on your own.
So, if you’re still wondering, “How do I sell my house in Riverview, Florida?” You now have two viable choices.
Fix the property up and get it all nice and ready with the steps above to sell it at top dollar.
Or, you can call us now at (813) 324-3131 and let us do all the work and we’ll make you a cash offer on your house in AS-IS condition. This saves you time, money, and gets the hassle off of your hands.